Friday 30 March 2012

Braces Update - Elastics 30.3.2012

Heya guys, been a long time since i last updated properly about my braces-  i do apologize - anyway i went in today at 3pm and they lay me back in the chair, looked at my teeth and said some stuff about my bite and said for me to continue wearing the elastics and he re cemented the molar band - YUCK! (those who have braces will know how disgusting that stuff is). Then he put some more turquoise ligatures on my brackets and said where gunna take a mold of your top teeth so that we can but a bonded metal wire on the back of your top teeth so that when you get your brace off, they won't move back! - so that was very exciting - by the way the moulds aren't as bad as people make out - i would know as i struggled to breathe through my mouth and nose - but i managed - somehow so yeah next appointment is in May! :)

See you then!!!
bye guys -- got any questions for me?
either twitter me  - @MariasGotTweets /
or you can just leave a comment - you dont even have to sign up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment