Friday 1 June 2012

BRACES ARE OFF!!

Hell yes! You got it, my braces are finally off as of the 30/05/2012! I cannot believe I've waited for years, here's a pic:
I am really happy with the results, and so are all my family friends .

I will be getting my retainer next week and i have an upper bonded retainer. So yeah thank goodness i decided not to have my braces off a month before what a difference the elastics have made.I'd like to thank all my orthodontists who have dealt with my case and have been patient with my teeth progress.

Now im no longer a metal braceface mouth, but don't worry this isn't the last you will be seeing from me, as i will be promoted to retainer girl! :)Keep a look out for more up close pics of my new teeth :)

Got any questions? - check the questions tab

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a braces-free life, Maria! :) Now that you have your retainers, the safest place for them is in your mouth. When you take it off, remember not to wrap your retainers in a napkin, paper towel, or tissue because they are likely to get thrown away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i have a question. Does the edges of your lower front teeth touch the back of your upper front teeth? I just have my braces off one month ago...i went to another orthodontist to make a new retainer because my original orthodontist is terrible. One shocking confession from this orthodontist ..she said that there's only one tooth that touches.She even asked me whether my old orthodontist is really an orthodontist or just general dentist.

    ReplyDelete