Tuesday 31 January 2012

Small Upper Jaw?

Heyy all, i am still concerned about my bite not being right how it should be - example:











So yeah see how these upper teeth are ontop/infront of her lowers, where as my teeth - examples:

















And you can clearly see the difference, my lowers are sitting infront of lowers im pretty sure this is called a crossbite. Anyways i came to the conclusion that i have a smaller upper jaw, so achieving the above look may be impossibleee!!

anythoughts?

1 comment:

  1. hey! I just found your blog somehow... Anyways I know all about this because I had a class 3 underbite, and in order to correct this you need jaw surgery. I had jaw surgery this summer to correct it and now my teeth fit perfectly! When a bite cant be corrected orthodontically, they usually suggest jaw surgery. However it is expensive, and I know not everyone can afford it but if it bothers you and your concerned about it I would look into, because having a bite that doesn't fit right can get worse as you get older and cause other health problems. Anyways, just thought I would let you know :)

    ReplyDelete