Wednesday 1 February 2012

Yippee!

Hey guys, i am really feeling a lot less worried and anxious about my teeth now as i went to see my ortho and when i lay back in the chair the woman (nicer one) asked me if i was happy with everything, i spoke up YAY! and i said how i dont think my bite is correct, she asked me who i was with, i said my mum, so they called her inn, she got a picture up of how my teeth where when i first started off, "WOW REALLY EFFIN MESSED UP!!" I was really horrified and shocked as to how my teeth used to look prior to getting braces, anyhoww the ortho explained to my mum how theirs 3 primary occlusions/forms of bites, Class 1 which is also known as the "perfect/normal" bite, Class 2 is where the upper teeth protrude really far out infront of the lower teeth this also known as a "overbite/jet/deep bite", Class 3(which i am) where my teeth are borderline (so teeth touching but my lowers sitting just a slight i mean a slight bit infront of my upper teeth" so that being said i am so relieved i am not getting them off today, she said she will have a word with my main ortho (the one who i don't like) and ask if there's anything she can do to bring my top teeth more to be a class 1 bite, lol she said "suck your thumb" might help hehe i lolled, anyways so i gotta go in next week on the 9th of February for a consultation/review with my ortho to see what she can do about improving my bite.

So for any of you that where in my boat, - SPEAK UP!! Say what your problem is with them and they will help you
Yeah it'll mean you have metal on your teeth for a bit longer but if you've had them on for 3 years like me its worth the wait - trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment