Thursday 9 February 2012

Good or Bad news?...

Hey all went to ortho today, she had a look in my mouth and had me explain what i was concerned about, like i said in a previous post it was the position of my bite. She also explained how it cannot always be fixed as its to with the way my jaw and face has grown.

Anyway she changed my wires, and put normal ligatures around the brackets (top and bottom) i asked for turquoise this time :D And she asked if i had to wear elastics and i told her yeah, only at night for a month or too, so guess what, I'm back on elastics in evenings and nights, she said if anything would change it would be in 8 weeks so my next appointment is on the 30th March :)


Here's an example of how i have to wear them :










Have any questions? :)
Leave a comment, bye for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment