Thursday 24 November 2011

Encapsulate me

Hey all, you probably wandering what went down at the Orthodontists - righhttt? ;)
Well i had my wires changed and a new powerchain on top - never needed them on bottom teeth as they are straight already :D I had new colours  - Dark Blue as i seem to be wearing a lot of blue this winter.

They also told me that i no longer need to wear Elastic Bands at night so :D
I think i'm nearing the end of my treatment (fingers crossed aye ;) )

My next appointment(s) are after Christmas now so;
23/01/2012 then following that is my next one on the 1/02/2012, then another appointment on the week after on the 8/02/2012 :)
I will keep you posted if anything breaks...in the meantime, my braces posts will be delayed - DON'T WORRY i will still post daily about my everyday shiz :)

So that's about it for what i had to tell ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment