Tuesday 8 November 2011

Who I am and Why I am here...

Hello my name is Maria, I am an eighteen year old student, studying the BTEC Extended Diploma for ICT Practioners. I live at home in a Semi Detached, four bedroomed house, with my mum, and three brothers, I am not mentioning my dad in this because my parents are soon to get a divorce so we will be moving house, probably be this time next year...I have one dog, called Penny (Yorkshire Terrier) and I think she's about 7 or 8 years old. I have grown up being quite shy and reserved, but I've noticed in the recent years I have come out of my shell a bit and have had confidence to do a lot of things and face new challenges I never would have wanted to before. I am currently looking for Part Time work in my local area being Wrexham, I don't mind where I work at the moment as it would only be a job to support my present and future studies. I am planning on going to University, again a local one as the fees will be cheaper and I could live at home, besides I'd miss everyone, mainly my boyfriend who I've been with for nearly 18 months :)

I am an average teenage girl who was lucky enough to have the opportunity to get Braces on the NHS for free, I have had them for over 2 years and my next appointment is on the 14th of November (2011). My teeth have changed dramatically and I am already starting to love my smile! :) I will link a YouTube video for you to watch of my braces update a few months back:
Click Here!. If you have any questions about braces and how the process of getting them put on works/feels then please don't hesitate to ask, I am a friendly person whom I hope you can get to know and Follow :)

2 comments:

  1. Penny's adorable ! I had braces twice for about 1 year and half each time ! I understand your pain and I think a lot of people go through the same thing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for the first comment :)
    And yes Braces can be annoying, I am kinda worried about my Power Chain I think it's loose.

    ReplyDelete