Wednesday 9 November 2011

Me and My Braces.

Hello there, this is day two of my Blog, I am going into the Orthodontists soon because my PowerChain - the long chain of elastics which apply more pressure to move the teeth - this has come loose, along with the bottom left molar band.

So yeah I am kind of nervous as they usually tell me off if I brake something, i'm even more scared now since i'm nearing the end of my treatment "i hope" ;) I have been given my elastics to wear at night, i have vidoes on my elastics, if you want to know more there will be a link somewhere underneathe here.
I will update this post when I get back from the Orthodontists so i'm not making a new post just to say how it went, so keep checking back later on :)
All the best, keep smiling, be confident.


**Heyy so i'm back from the Orthodontist and I explained what problems i was having, and she looked and the molar band was cemented on and -yucck- the cement stuff is VILE!!!! :-(O) And she checked powerchain and that's fine - RELIVED or what!! So she told me just to stick to my next appoinment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment